Insomnia Radio has Moved! ---> http://insomniaradio.net

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Insomnia Radio in Podcast Alley Top 10! But wait...


Whoever you are, where ever you are: Thanks. Your votes on Podcast Alley have spoken loudly.

But I'm on a mission
: I'm not chasing #1. I don't deserve that crown. (Personally I believe Jimmy Jett should own it.) All I want is to surpass the Dawn and Drew show, even if I'm kicked back out a day later. Help Insomnia Radio claim bragging rights and go vote at the Alley!

Here are the standings:
  1. Skinny Bones on air: 417 votes (Yikes!)
  2. Engadget: 300 votes
  3. Dawn & Drew Show: 159 votes
  4. Daily Source Code: 98 votes (umm..this seems a little low)
  5. Geek News Central: 35 votes
  6. Insomnia Radio: 26 votes
  7. Goin Deep: 24 votes
  8. Download Radio.org: 25 votes
  9. Slashdot Review: 23 votes
  10. Webtalk Radio Show: 22 votes
Please vote for the show when you have a minute. You guys rock. Thanks for sticking around :-)






4 Comments:

  • Hey there,

    I checked out your podcast and liked it a lot, so I voted for you on podcastalley.com and passed your feed address along to some friends, colleagues, etc

    --Jaz
    Skinny Bones on Air

    By Blogger Jaz, at 8:51 AM  

  • This vblog teleprompter is a quick and easy way to make every PodCast or VBlog you make sound just like Anderson Cooper on CNN or someone like him recorded it. Go to VBlogPro.com.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:38 AM  

  • Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
    the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
    back to it!
    I beg of you, just check out my plastic surgery st louis blog.

    By Blogger job opportunitya, at 12:14 AM  

  • Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
    from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
    for blogs like yours in my spare time.
    Please proceed to my check cash advance blog when you find the time.

    By Blogger delightfully-suprised, at 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home