Insomnia Radio has Moved! ---> http://insomniaradio.net

Friday, November 19, 2004

The Perfect Pro-P2P Argument


"...Recently, one poster wrote something to the effect of "I'll never support filesharing of any kind; I just found two of my songs on an illegal P2P network."
My response was: only two? Dude, I'd be worried. It sounds like your songs might not be worth stealing. (I don't think he was amused...)"

Scott Andrew has crafted the perfect argument in support of P2P filesharing. It's articulate, humorous, well thought out, and a must-read. And while you're there, he has some very good music to listen to. Go feast your eyes.

2 Comments:

  • Hi everybody! If any of your bloggers are interested in P2P Software for free music and movie downloading, go see my P2P related site. The Top 12 P2P Softwares are right there

    By Blogger Memcco346, at 1:23 PM  

  • Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
    site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
    finding blogs as good as your site.
    Everyday of the month you need to peep my plastic surgery before and after blog.

    By Blogger job opportunitya, at 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home