Insomnia Radio has Moved! ---> http://insomniaradio.net

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

The Fresno Bee Interview

This morning, Chris @ Indiefeed was contacted by Jody Murray, a reporter from the Fresno Bee. (For those of you not familiar, the Fresno, CA area is massive, and this is a widely read newspaper. )

Chris ended up pointing Jody towards Insomnia Radio, and I just wrapped up my first interview. Ever! The call ran about 30 minutes, and Jody asked some very meaningful and insightful questions, not just related to podcasting, but also centered around 'big radio' and music in the podosphere. I would be pleased if only a fraction of our conversation makes it to print. Needless to say, my excitement meter is pegged, and I will link to the article the moment it's published (it will be in hardcopy as well, but simultaneously published on the website.)

This is special to me on many levels: primarily because I was born and raised in Fresno. And it's the first bit of press I've ever personally received for the show...

Good things are happening :-) Stay Tuned...

8 Comments:

  • Hi Jason
    Just wanted to say thanks for the kind comments left on Podcastalley, it really means a lot to hear things like that from my peers and fellow podcaster.
    Martin
    Green Dragon

    By Blogger Martin GD, at 2:06 PM  

  • Congrats Jason!!

    Glad to hear that your happy man...Keep us posted!!!

    A.J.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:06 PM  

  • Great news on the interview. I need a copy!

    And happy holidays!!

    By Blogger ilk, at 4:25 AM  

  • I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
    Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
    time. Sensational blog.
    I hope you had a chance to check out my plastic surgery florida blog.

    By Blogger job opportunitya, at 8:13 PM  

  • Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
    return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
    chance, and find blog just like this.
    It may look like it was hard work, but my plastic surgery gone wrong blog was simple.

    By Blogger job opportunitya, at 2:43 AM  

  • Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
    back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
    just like this one.
    Search for my plastic surgery miami blog, please!

    By Blogger job opportunitya, at 2:27 PM  

  • Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
    and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
    net I search for blogs just like your site.
    Please come by and see my beverly hills plastic surgery blog.

    By Blogger job opportunitya, at 5:19 AM  

  • Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
    have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
    yours in my spare time.
    I beg of you, just check out my cash advance san francisco blog.

    By Blogger lemonberry-koolaide, at 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home