Insomnia Radio has Moved! ---> http://insomniaradio.net

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Insomnia Radio #11: Garageband.com Revisited


No time for production notes today, but Insomnia Radio #11 is out there in the podosphere, so go grab it :-)

Please forgive the inconsistencies, the show was done live alongside a few notes. (Those of you who do your shows "live:" Know that you have my utmost respect...)
Example: I said that David Whittemore from Garageband.com did NOT mention the word "podcast" in his email, which he DID. Blah...
I also started up an argument against Adam Curry's "podsquad" but didn't properly convey my reasoning...

It's a work in progress ;-) Thanks for listening.

I'll be back tonight with detailed notes and the usual links for each band.
Enjoy the weekend!

1 Comments:

  • Hey Jason,

    Great live show!! I'm a little late in responding because I'm a little late in listening to it, busy pre Christmas stuff.

    Thanks for the support of our show, trully appriciate it man!!

    A.J.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home