Insomnia Radio has Moved! ---> http://insomniaradio.net

Sunday, December 26, 2004

The Show that Wasn't (or: Why I miss my little studio)

I, for one, am relieved to have christmas behind me...

Insomnia Radio #12 almost came at ya on christmas eve. I woke myself up at 6a.m. at Goulart Ranch in Fresno, CA, chugged my grandfathers "famous" coffee (that would be Folgers with a splash of brandy) and headed out to his workshop to record the show.

Unfortunately, between the obvious chattering of my teeth, and a key song on the playlist which turned out to be only HALF a track, and the random appearance of their gardener and his weedeater, it pretty much bombed...

Bare with me gang...The (thus far) 15 day gap between shows is not what I pictured, and I'm looking at doing another show ASAP...

Take care, and enjoy your new toys :-)


4 Comments:

  • Hi. I'm listening to your podcast for the first time and am really enjoying it. Keep them coming please!
    Kim
    Relaxed Homeskool
    http://bradley.chicago.il.us/kim/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:39 PM  

  • Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
    go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
    yours is a blessing.
    In my spare time I will look for your blog.

    By Blogger job opportunitya, at 3:18 AM  

  • Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
    and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
    for blogs.
    Please consider looking at my plastic surgery phoenix blog.

    By Blogger job opportunitya, at 9:13 AM  

  • Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
    over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
    I know that you love my work so, look up my plastic surgery las vegas blog.

    By Blogger job opportunitya, at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home