Insomnia Radio has Moved! ---> http://insomniaradio.net

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Insomnia Radio #14 Production Notes

Sign up for Liberated Syndication

Insomnia Radio #14
Running Time: 58:08
Rating: Not Work Safe or Family Safe, but RIAA safe? You bet...
Insomniac Comment Line: (US) 206-350-1795

The Bands:
  1. The Gecko Brothers
  2. Berman
  3. De Las Vega
  4. Lucid Nation
  5. Granian
  6. Desa
  7. Now is Now
  8. Uncrowned
  9. MaxTone4
  10. Oscar Trim
  11. Inner City Surfers

The plugs:
And what the heck is that Association of Music Podcasters over there to the right? Hmmm....
Stay tuned gang....

I'll be in your ears again soon. Take care.








1 Comments:

  • Ah, you gave me an idea - I have all this worksafe thing but I don't have anything riia related.

    perhaps you could give me an idea what to record. ;)
    Nicole, useful sounds

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home