Insomnia Radio has Moved! ---> http://insomniaradio.net

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Gmail: The Eternal Beta

Newswire: February 28, 2007
Google announced today that their Gmail service would in fact never officially launch, as they have given invitations to everyone on earth...

I know what they're planning. Get every human hooked on their special features, wait until you have about 800 emails sitting in there, and then launch the service for a fee!

Here's the deal: I've got 50 gmail invites to give out..if you want it, you got it (despite my moaning, it is a wonderful email service)
...comment here with your current email address and first & last name, and I'll get you one pronto!

8 Comments:

  • Jody Murray
    jmurray@fresnobee.com
    I've been kicking around the gmail thing, especially since people such as yourself began offering invites at MBs and forums I visit.
    So...what da hey. My Yahoo acct is absotootly jammed with spam. And though the Bulk filter catches most of it...well, I'd like to take Google's offering for a test drive.
    By the by, listening to No. 17 now. Incredible tracks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:29 AM  

  • And once Jason gives away his 50, I have 100 to give away between my two gmail accounts. Come get em, boys and girls!

    By Blogger Sam, at 11:14 AM  

  • Thanks!
    david@fringe.com

    Gee? Am I the very last person on the planet to get an invite? Funny how quickly 2007 rolls around, eh?

    Have a great one,
    david

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:27 PM  

  • Don't you mean *if* Jason runs out of his 50 invites?

    I also have 50 each on several gmail accounts. I do believe that Google has nearly saturated the market of people they'll be able to get to come on board by invite.

    And to think you used to be able to sell these on eBay. Talk about commditization!

    By Blogger kinrowan, at 8:45 PM  

  • I'm interested in receiving a gmail invite. Thanks for the offer!

    Nick Klakamp
    klak_man(at)yahoo(dot)com

    By Blogger Nick, at 8:57 AM  

  • I just wanted to say that I love the Podcast and can't wait to hear what else you do with it...

    can i have one of those invites too?

    daddepants@sbcglobal.net

    Thank you so much!

    By Blogger Scott Ellis, at 10:25 AM  

  • Rick Godby
    rgodby@earthlink.net

    I listen to the show religously. Really liked the last DoubleShot.

    I'd like to try the Gmail thing too,if you've still got some invites.

    Thanks and keep on doin', man.

    By Blogger Rick, at 1:02 PM  

  • I'm ready for my invite. muchas gracias!

    Desi Robertson
    robe0494@umn.edu

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home