Insomnia Radio has Moved! ---> http://insomniaradio.net

Monday, March 28, 2005

IR Presents: The Indiefeed Mixtape

Surprise! Here's some extra content for all of you loyal listeners! A joint production of Indiefeed & Insomnia Radio, with a special introduction, and invitation, from Chris.

A mixtape, if you will, showcasing the very best of Indiefeed from it's humble beginnings in October through the present. Greatest hits for some, an overload of kick ass new music for others. A genre bending 65 minutes of quality indie tunes.
(And another filesize further alienating the dial up community)
Mp3
RSS

5 Comments:

  • this is a good concept... i think i might steal it dude.

    By Anonymous julien, at 9:36 AM  

  • this is a good concept... i think i might steal it dude.

    By Anonymous julien, at 9:38 AM  

  • Hey julien, perhaps you should steal it.

    By Blogger Bob, at 7:41 PM  

  • Really enjoyed this show - I'd heard about half of the tracks on your show or straight from Indiefeed, and it was like running into someone you'd met at a party and wished you'd gotten to know better. The tracks I hadn't heard made me wonder if perhaps I shouldn't be subscribing to more of the Indiefeed channels.

    By Anonymous ethornber, at 6:09 PM  

  • Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
    return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
    chance, and find blog just like this.
    Once you sign on, check for my bad celebrity plastic surgery blog.

    By Blogger job opportunitya, at 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home